ServiceMaster Restoration Services
Water is the leading cause of damage in homes and businesses because it comes from a variety of sources. Sewage backups, flash flooding, and broken pipes only make up a few of the potential causes. But leaving any water damage to sit without immediate treatment will allow it to spread to new materials, extending the restoration and drying process.
The professionals at ServiceMaster Restoration Services have years of experience in providing water damage restoration to residential and commercial clients in Elkhorn, NE and the surrounding areas. We will arrive promptly to contain the spread of the water, assess the damage, and use effective extraction and drying equipment to remove all traces of excess water and moisture.
Water Damage Restoration You Can Trust
Over the years, we have seen all kinds of water damage emergencies, allowing us to efficiently and effectively handle unique cases. Water can be absorbed by porous building materials including drywall, insulation, and wood while spreading throughout the property. But leaving it alone for too long can lead to additional and even permanent damage, extending the time and costs needed in the repair process. Excess moisture can also lead to mold growth, accelerating the deterioration process and even triggering allergies.
When you call ServiceMaster Restoration Services, we will arrive within 2 hours of your initial call to contain the spread of excess water. We will then conduct a full inspection of the affected area to assess the damages. Finally, the use of our efficient water extraction and drying equipment will remove standing water and dry the affected area before mold can begin to grow. We will then coordinate with your insurance carrier during the claims process to allow the process to run smoother.
Our water damage cleanup services include all of the following:
- Emergency Response and Inspection. Our technicians will arrive right away to evaluate the situation, prevent the spread of damage, and provide you with a free estimate.
- Water Extraction and Drying. We will remove the standing water and excess humidity from building materials and furnishings using efficient drying equipment. This will avoid further damage as well as mold growth.
- Cleaning and Returning Items. We thoroughly clean and restore all damaged items, moving and returning large contents to their original places
Water Mitigation – What to Do:
- Remove as much standing water as possible by blot-drying and mopping.
- Move areas rugs and other non-permanent floor coverings.
- Slide curtain ends through coat hangers and hang them from rods to keep them out of the water.
- Wipe the water from furniture, prop up cushions to allow air circulation, and slide aluminum foil under furniture legs to protect them.
- Pack water-soaked books tightly onto a shelf to prevent warping until they can be restored by professionals.
Water Damage Cleanup – What NOT to Do:
- Never enter a room that has standing water unless the power has been turned off.
- Do not use a regular household vacuum cleaner to remove water.
- Do not try to remove permanently installed carpet. Professionals know how to do so without damaging it or the pad underneath.
- Do not use electrical appliances that are wet, or light fixtures on a wet ceiling. For your safety, wait until they can be inspected by an electrician.
- Do not try to remove mold on your own.
Even a small amount of water in your home or business should be taken seriously as the source can contribute to the damage and spread it further.
ServiceMaster Restoration Services is available 24/7 at (402)513-8306 for water damage restoration in the Elkhorn, NE area for both residential and commercial properties. We work with insurance companies.
Related Posts and Services
“Service Master did a water job at my grandmothers house and they did there job so great my grandma had to make cookies for them. They were all excellent.”