ServiceMaster of Fremont
Carpets within homes are generally given very little attention, even though they are subjected to foot traffic on a daily basis. Regular vacuuming is good, but it is only the first step in preventing wear and tear, and long-term discoloration. This is because dirt and debris can still get lodged deep within the fibers, and standard home vacuums are ineffective for completely removing all debris. ServiceMaster of Fremont provides professional carpet cleaning services in Fremont, NE to help fully clean and restore your carpeting.
Effective Carpet Cleaning
Utilizing our state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and methodologies, we can truly breathe new life into your carpets. Any stains, deterioration, or discoloration will be things of the past. The specific process that we use to dislodge and remove dirt and debris embedded deep in the carpet fibers is the called hot water extraction method. It involves the use of specialized equipment that deposits a mild, hot water cleaning solution into the fibers of your carpets. This solution is then extracted along with the loosened dirt and debris. While our hot water extraction method is the key step in the ServiceMaster of Fremont carpet cleaning services, it is certainly not the only one.
When you choose ServiceMaster of Fremont for carpet cleaning services, you can expect the following:
- Quick Response and Open Communication: ServiceMaster of Fremont is available 24 hours a day to take your call, and can get carpet cleaning specialists to your location in short order. As we work, we will keep you informed on our plans and progress.
- Initial Inspection and Pre-Treatment: We first perform an evaluation of your carpeting in order to determine the appropriate actions to take, and in which locations. We then proceed with our pre-treatment. This involves pre-spraying the carpet to break up dirt and debris. We also treat stains in this step.
- Hot Water Extraction: This is our professional-grade cleaning stage that provides a very deep and thorough cleaning. It is described in greater detail above, and is completed within 24 hours.
- Post-Treatment Cleaning: After we have completed our pre-treatment and hot water extraction steps, we perform another inspection to ensure that your carpet is looking as good as new. If not, we will provide additional cleaning.
- Long-Term Protection: By applying a stain and fabric solution, we leave your carpets with greater protection.
Overall, we aim to provide you with superior convenience, and carpets that look as if they were installed the day before. In one visit, we can finish our carpet cleaning services, and your carpet will be dry within one day. Our technicians are certified, equipped, and specifically trained for this service.
If you would like to utilize our carpet cleaning services here at ServiceMaster of Fremont, please feel free to give us a call at (402)513-8306. We are available 24 hours a day to take your call, and are happy to service those in the Fremont, NE, area. If you are unsure about our service, then we encourage you to call us for a free estimate.