ServiceMaster of Fremont
Whether on a small or large scale, water damage within a home or office space can cause a plethora of problems. In any case, it is vital that you act quickly to remove standing water or excess moisture. If this is not done in a timely manner, then you are at risk of consequences ranging from mold growth to structural damage within your building. This is why we suggest you call ServiceMaster of Fremont for our water damage restoration services in Fremont, NE.
Just as the scope of water damage can range widely, so too can the causes. Leaks and floods due to heavy rain are common, while burst pipes, plumbing leaks, and overflows are oftentimes more extreme. Nevertheless, it is critical that you tackle any water damage scenario with experienced professionals.
When you select ServiceMaster of Fremont for water damage restoration services, you can expect the following:
- Swift Response and Open Communication: We are available 24 hours a day to take your call, and we will get a team of technicians out to your location as quickly as possible. As we work, we will keep you informed about our plans and progress.
- Full Inspection and Estimate: We begin our work by performing a full inspection of affected areas in order to determine the extent of the damage, as well as provide a complimentary price estimate.
- Area and Content Drying: We utilize our professional-grade drying equipment to remove any excess water and moisture from affected areas, and restore structural elements, furnishings, and other belongings to their original condition.
- Reinstallation and Cleaning: Once your property has been properly dried, and affected areas and belongings have been restored, we will place them back in their original locations, and clean up anything that may have been left behind.
- Final Inspection: We will perform a final inspection to ensure that all affected areas have been properly dried, no structural elements are left damaged, and personal belongings are properly restored.
If you have experienced severe water damage in your home, there are several things you can do to be proactive after you have called our professionals:
- Call ServiceMaster of Fremont right away.
- Clean up as much standing water as possible through mopping or blotting.
- Remove area rugs (allow professionals to remove permanent carpets).
- Place small, personal items in dry and secure locations.
- Increase room ventilation if possible.
There are also a few things that you should not do:
- Do not enter rooms with standing water unless the electricity is off.
- Do not attempt to remove water with standard home vacuums.
- Do not try to tackle mold growth (if done improperly, it may simply spread).
Perhaps most importantly, we are always happy to help in any way that we can to bring you greater peace of mind. If you live in the Fremont, NE, area, and are in need of water damage restoration services, please do not hesitate to contact ServiceMaster of Fremont at (402)513-8306. We are available 24 hours a day to take your call, have years of experience in just about every water damage scenario imaginable, and use state-of-the-art drying equipment.