ServiceMaster Restoration Services
In Valley, NE, excess water and moisture are the leading causes of property damage. This is due to several factors, such as the variety of ways in which it can occur, as well as common building materials in use. Leaks, sewage backups, flooding, burst pipes, and overflows can all cause significant water damage because of the porous nature of many structural elements in buildings.
Here at ServiceMaster Restoration Services, we provide complete water damage restoration services to extract water, dry your property, and restore any affected areas and belongings in the Valley, NE area.
The Value of Trusted Water Mitigation
Water can cause a tremendous amount of damage in a short amount of time if it is not addressed swiftly. This is because it can easily penetrate structural materials (such as wood, drywall, and insulation) and spread to other areas of your building to cause warping, discoloration, and other issues (such as mold growth).
At ServiceMaster Restoration Services, we understand that disasters occur at the worst possible times. This is why we offer 24-hour emergency response to prevent unnecessary damage from taking place.
In addition to 24-hour access, we can normally have highly trained technicians on-site within 2 hours of your call. Getting a jump on water containment and extraction can make a huge difference at the end of the day. When we arrive, we will utilize our disaster restoration experience to identify and neutralize the source of the problem, extract water and excess moisture, and sanitize affected areas and belongings. Broken down into further detail, we will provide the following:
- 24-hour availability and emergency response capabilities
- Identification and neutralization of the cause of the water
- Water extraction and drying services utilizing our professional-grade equipment and methodologies
- Restoration and sanitization of affected areas and belongings
- Complete repair of the initially damaged area that caused the problem
- A final inspection to ensure a quality result
- Coordination with your insurance provider
Water Damage Cleanup – What to Do:
After you contact our ServiceMaster Restoration Services representatives, there are several things that you can do to mitigate the extent of the water damage on your property:
Water Mitigation – What NOT to Do:
- Remove standing water through mopping and blot-drying
- Wipe water off of furniture, place aluminum foil under furniture legs, and prop up cushions
- Hang curtains up and out of the water
- Relocate non-permanent flooring (such as area rugs)
- Keep books and documents tightly packed together
Just as there are things you can do to improve the situation, there are actions you can take that will put you and your belongings at risk, as well. Please follow our advice below:
- Do not enter rooms with standing water
- Do not remove permanent flooring or carpeting
- Do not use standard vacuum cleaners to remove water
- Do not use electrical appliances or light fixtures until they have been properly inspected
- Do not attempt to remove mold
Seemingly small amounts of water can be the tip of the iceberg, which is why we encourage you to contact our ServiceMaster Restoration Services representatives if you notice any levels of excess moisture on your property. We are available 24 hours a day at (402) 513-8306, and can have technicians on-site within 2 hours in the case of emergencies. We are proud to service home and business owners in Valley, NE.
Related Posts and Services
“What wasn’t there to like. They were amazing. Completely kept me up to date, were quick and thorough and so friendly!”